The Guide Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Create a New Application Launcher inside to the Main Menu on Linux DescentOS Mate Desktop.
The Practical Example Here Illustrated is About Adding the Firefox Nightly Entry inside to the Internet Section a Linux DescentOS Mate Desktop.
The Technique is Useful for Adding Any New Software on a Linux DescentOS Mate Desktop.
To the Post Bottom there is a Link to Guide for Installing the Firefox-Nightly Browser on Linux DescentOS.
- Right Click on Main Menu >> Edit Menu
- On Main Menu
- Select the Applications Group for the New Laucher
- Select New Item
- On the Create Launcher Select the Icon
Here Below Link to Article with Tutorial 4 Locating Files/Icons Under Linux..Linux How-to Locate Command
How-to Easy Find/Search Files/Directories/Images on Linux.Linux How-to Locate Icons
- After Complete the Launcher Parameters with Executable Path
Confirm with OK!
- Save the New Created Application Launcher
- Next you can Use the New Launcher
How-to Install Firefox Nightly on Linux DescentOS: