The Guide Shows You Simply & Visually Step-by-Step How-to Create an Application Launcher in Linux Ultimate Edition 3.5 KDE4 Desktop.
After to Make a KDE Desktop Launcher from the Menu Launcher will be As Easy As Dragging and Dropping the Launcher from Menu to Desktop :)
The Same Process is Valid on All Others Linux Distros Shipping the KDE4 Power Desktop.
The Article Contains All the Screenshots of the Entire Process.
- Right Click on KickOff >> Edit Applications
- Select the Launcher Category and Make a New Item
- Click Top-Right on Icon Space and Select the App Launcher Icon
Now if you Do Not Find Icon Look:Linux How-to Locate File/Icons
- Fill-In All Launcher Data and Save
- New App Launcher on KDE4 Main Menu
How-to Install Firefox Nightly on Linux Ultimate-Edition: