How to Install openSUSE 12.3 KDE on VMWare Fusion 5
The Tutorial Shows You How to Install and Getting Booted Up the openSUSE Linux 12.3 RC2 KDE4 x8664 Desktop on VMWare Fusion 5 for Mac OS X.
You Find Included the Link to Guide on How Finalizing and Booting Up the openSUSE Linux 12.3 KDE4 Desktop on VMware.
All Steps of How to Install openSUSE 12.3 KDE on VMWare Fusion 5 are Clearly Delineated Reducing at Minimum the Eventuals Choices and Customizations to Make Clearer & Easier the Process.
Just Relax & Take the Time of Carefully Reading and Executing the Instructions Contained Here and All should Work Like a Summer Breeze :)
Get the openSUSE 12.3 KDE4 Live Desktop from:OpenSuse 12.3 i686/x8664 .iso
- Create a New Virtual Machine
- Load the openSUSE 12.3 KDE4 x8664.iso:
- Choose Operating System:
- Customize Settings:
- Set RAM Memory to at Least 1024 Mb:
- Set Disk Size to Auto-Growing Maximum 64Gb:
- Starting the Installation Process:
- Choose Language & Keyboard Layout:
- Setting Up the Time-Zome:
- Eventually Edit Partitions or Just Confirm SetUp:
- Create New User:
Troubleshooting for openSUSE 12.3 RC 2 Installation Emergency Mode:OpenSUSE 12.3 Troubleshootings
- The Successfully Installed openSUSE 12.3 KDE4 Desktop:
How to Enable openSUSE Tumbleweed Rolling UpdatesEnabling Tumbleweed Repo
Tags: Guide, How-to, Install, install opensuse 12.3 vmware fusion 5, KDE4, Linux, Linux Desktops, OpenSUSE, OpenSUSE 12.3 Kde4, Tutorial, Virtualization, Visual-Guide, VMware, VMWare Fusion, VMWare Workstation