GNU/Linux Ubuntu Install Opera Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! This Article Contains a List of Links Below to How to Install the Latest Opera Browser in Ubuntu GNU/Linux Distribution.
And Opera Browser for Ubuntu dispose Now of a Free Built-in VPN! So you don’t have to download VPN extensions or pay for VPN subscriptions to access blocked websites and to shield your browsing when on public Wi-Fi.
After the Manual Download and Installation of the Opera Ubuntu .deb Package also the Opera Ubuntu Repository is Automatically Added to Facilitate the Browser Updating Task!
The Opera Browser Dispose of Several Advanced Features and the Most Valuable One is the Ability of Perfectly Resuming Any Download.
The Links to the Guides on Installing the New Opera Browser and the older Opera 12.x on GNU/Linux Distributions are Contained Here Below.
Ubuntu Opera Install
- 19.10 64-bit Opera Installation
- 19.04 64-bit Opera Installation
- 18.10 64-bit Opera Installation
- 18.04 LTS 64-bit Opera Installation
- 17.10 64-bit Opera Installation
- 17.04 64-bit Opera Installation
- 16.10 64-bit Opera Installation
- 16.04 LTS 64-bit Opera Installation
- 14.04 LTS 64-bit Opera Installation
Tags: Browser, Guides List, How-to, Install, Linux, Linux Ubuntu Distro, Opera, Opera Setup Ubuntu, opera ubuntu, Opera Ubuntu Install, Opera Ubuntu Installation, Tutorial, Ubuntu Install Opera, Ubuntu Opera, Ubuntu Opera Installation, Ubuntu Opera Setup