Install VMware Workstation 10 on Kubuntu Linux
The VMware Workstation 10 Installation has been Tested Successfully for Linux Kubuntu 12.04-Precise/12.10-Quantal/13.04-Raring/13.10-Saucy i386/amd64 Desktops
Includes Detailed Commands & Instructions on Kubuntu VMware Workstation 10 Installation that Show Every single Step and Command involved…
To the How-to Install VMware Workstation 10 on Kubuntu Bottom You Find Links to How-to Install VMWare Tools for the Workstation Guests.
A Short List of VMware Workstation 10 Main New Features:
- Unity Mode has been enhanced to seamlessly work with Windows 8.1 UI changes.
- Create restricted virtual machines that can Expire at a predefined date and time.
- Multiple Monitor Set-Ups are easier than ever, whether you are using 2, 3, or 4.
- VMware-KVM provides a new interface for using Multiple Virtual Machines.
Eventually Download VMware Workstation 10 (30 Day Trial)VMware Workstation 10 Linux
- Open Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
- First Install the Required Packages
sudo su -c "apt-get install open-vm-tools open-vm-tools-dev open-vm-dkms open-vm-toolbox gcc build-essential"
- Then Execute the VMware-Workstation Installation Script
Then Follow the Installation WorkFlow
Set the User Enabled to Administer the Workstation 10
Then the Installation Target
The Https Port to Use
Eventually Insert the License Key if Already have One
Then Start Installation
Latest Enjoy the VMware Workstation 10 for Linux
- How-to Install the VMWare-Tools on VMware Workstation Guests:
VMWare Tools Installation Guides
chmod +x ./VMware*10*.bundle
So with this the VMware Workstation 10 should be Successfully Installed on Kubuntu Linux.
How-to Install Google-Chrome Browser on Kubuntu Linux