February 16, 2014 | By Stalker | Filed in: Tutorial.
Install openSUSE 13.X KDE on VMware Fusion 6
You are Welcome! The Tutorial shows you Visually and Step-by-Step How to Install openSUSE 13.X Live KDE Desktop on VMware Fusion 6.
OpenSUSE 13.X KDE Come with Multiples New Features:
- KDE 4.11 with Improved Search and Android Integration
- Stability: Evergreen Release
- Networked: OpenStack Havana with almost 400 new features
- Evolved: delivers GCC 4.8 with new error reporting abilities
- Polished: new font engine in Freetype 2.5
- Feature-full: Android devices integration in the KDE file manager
- Innovative Experimental Technologies: as Wayland support as Ultra high-resolution
To the openSUSE 13.X KDE Installation Guide Bottom Link to VMware Tools Installation for openSUSE 13.X Desktops.
Download openSUSE 13.X Live KDE Desktop i586/x8664
Create a New Virtual Machine.
Select openSUSE 13.X KDE ISO Image.
Then Set to SUSE OS Type.
Naming as openSUSE 13.X KDE.
Click on Customize Settings.
Set Up VM RAM Size.
Set Disk Size to At Least 64Gb.
Take Note: The Disk then will be Auto-Growing and 64Gb here it’s Just the Upper Limit!
Boot the openSUSE 13.X KDE VM.
Set Language and Keyboard Layout.
Set Up Country and Time Zone.
The Proposed Set Up Should be Just Fine but if You Prefer then Make a Custom One :)
Then Proceed to Installation and Auto-Configuration.
Re-Boot Into the openSUSE 13.X KDE Desktop!.
How to Install VMware Tools for openSUSE 13.1
VMware Tools Installation Guide
Tags: Guide, How-to, Install, install opensuse 13 vmware fusion, Kde, Linux, Linux OpenSUSE, opensuse 13 vmware fusion, opensuse 13.x, Tutorial, Virtualization, VMware, VMWare Fusion, vmware fusion 6