Install VMware Workstation 10 on Linux Mint 15 Olivia
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install VMware Workstation 10 for Linux Mint 15 Olivia Mate/Cinnamon/KDE/Xfce i386/amd64 Desktops.
Includes Detailed Commands & Instructions on VMware Workstation 10 Installation Linux Mint that Show Every single Step and Command involved…
To the Guide Bottom You Find Links to How to Install VMWare Tools for VMware Workstation Guests.
A Short List of VMware Workstation 10 Main New Features:
- Unity Mode has been enhanced to seamlessly work with Windows 8.1 UI changes.
- Create restricted virtual machines that can Expire at a predefined date and time.
- Multiple Monitor Set-Ups are easier than ever, whether you are using 2, 3, or 4.
- VMware-KVM provides a new interface for using Multiple Virtual Machines.
Download VMware Workstation 10 (30 Day Trial)VMware Workstation 10 Linux
- Open a Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
- First Install the Required Packages
sudo su -c "apt-get install open-vm-tools open-vm-tools-dev open-vm-dkms open-vm-toolbox gcc build-essential"
- Then Execute the VMware-Workstation Installation Script
Then Follow the Installation WorkFlow
Set the User Enabled to Administer the Workstation 10
Then the Installation Target
The Https Port to Use
Eventually Insert the License Key if Already have One
Then Start Installation
Latest Enjoy the VMware Workstation 10 for Linux
How to Install the VMWare-Tools on VMware Workstation Guests:VMWare Tools Installation Guides
chmod +x ./VMware*10*.bundle
So with this the VMware Workstation 10 should be Successfully Installed on Xubuntu Linux.
How to Install Google-Chrome on Linux Mint
Tags: Guide, How-to, Install, install vmware workstation 10 linux mint, install vmware workstation linux mint, Linux, Linux Mint, Linux Mint 15 Olivia, Tutorial, VMware, VMWare Workstation, VMWare Workstation 10, vmware workstation linux mint