Install MongoDB on Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty 32/64-bit
The Guide shows you Step-by-Step How to Install the Latest MongoDB NoSQL Database Community Edition Release for Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr LTS i386/amd64 Unity Desktop.
MongoDB (from “humongous”) is an Open-Source Document Database written in C++, and the leading NoSQL database.
MongoDB Database Features:
- Document-Oriented Storage >> JSON-style documents with dynamic schemas offer simplicity and power.
- Full Index Support >> Index on any attribute, just like you’re used to.
- Replication & High Availability >> Mirror across LANs and WANs for scale and peace of mind.
- Auto-Sharding >> Scale horizontally without compromising functionality.
- Querying >> Rich, document-based queries.
- Fast In-Place Updates >> Atomic modifiers for contention-free performance.
- Map/Reduce >> Flexible aggregation and data processing.
- GridFS >> Store files of any size without complicating your stack.
- Professional Support by MongoDB >> Enterprise class support, training, and consulting available.
The Contents and Details of MongoDB Installation Ubuntu Linux are Expressly Essentials to Give Focus Only to the Essentials Instructions and Commands and Make the Tutorial Easier to Read and Digest ;)
Open Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
SetUp Apt Repo for Latest MongoDB Installation:MongoDB Apt Repo Setup
Installing the MongoDB Database for Ubuntu
sudo apt-get install -y mongodb-org
With this you get Installed the MongoDB Community Edition…
MongoDB Database Getting-Started Guide.MongoDB First, Steps