Install MongoDB on Linux Mint 17 Qiana 32/64-bit
The Guide shows you Step-by-Step How to Install the Latest MongoDB NoSQL Database Community Edition Release for Linux Mint 17 Qiana LTS Mate/Cinnamon/Kde/Xfce i386/amd64 Desktop.
MongoDB (from “humongous”) is an Open-Source Document Database written in C++, and the leading NoSQL database.
MongoDB Database Features:
- Document-Oriented Storage >> JSON-style documents with dynamic schemas offer simplicity and power.
- Full Index Support >> Index on any attribute, just like you’re used to.
- Replication & High Availability >> Mirror across LANs and WANs for scale and peace of mind.
- Auto-Sharding >> Scale horizontally without compromising functionality.
- Querying >> Rich, document-based queries.
- Fast In-Place Updates >> Atomic modifiers for contention-free performance.
- Map/Reduce >> Flexible aggregation and data processing.
- GridFS >> Store files of any size without complicating your stack.
- Professional Support by MongoDB >> Enterprise class support, training, and consulting available.
The Contents and Details of MongoDB Installation for Linux Mint 17 Qiana are Expressly Essentials to Give Focus Only to the Essentials Instructions and Commands and Make the Tutorial Easier to Read and Digest ;)