Ubuntu Gnome Windows Add Minimize Maximize Buttons
The Tip Show Visually How-to Add the Maximize and Minimize Buttons on Windows for Ubuntu Gnome 14.04 Trusty Tahr LTS i386/amd64 Linux.
Ubuntu GNOME 14.04 LTS Features:
- Ubuntu GNOME 14.04 is now an LTS (Long Term Support) release. This is our first LTS Release supported for 3 years.
- Most of GNOME 3.10 is now included. See the GNOME release notes for more details. The few missing bits of 3.10 are available in ppa:gnome3-team/gnome3.
- gnome-weather, gnome-maps, gnome-photos and gnome-music are all available to install from the archives.
- With GNOME 3.10 comes enhanced support for online accounts, and some general optimization of the user interface.
- A set of 10 new high-quality wallpapers are included. For more details, see Ubuntu GNOME Wallpaper Contest.
- GNOME Classic session is included. To try it, choose it from the Sessions option the login screen.
Press Cmd/Win >> Search “tweak”
May need to Logout and Login to Get Enabled...
How-to Install Google-Chrome Browser on Ubuntu Gnome