Android Studio Debian Stretch Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Android Studio Debian Stretch 9 KDE/Gnome/Lxde/Xfce 64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
Especially relevant: Android App Development on Debian 9 Requires a working Oracle Java JDK Installation.
So Android Studio is an IntelliJ IDEA based Development Environment with this Features:
- Gradle-based build support.
- Android-specific refactoring and quick fixes.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Template-based wizards to create common Android designs and components.
- A rich layout editor that allows you to drag-and-drop UI components, preview layouts on multiple screen configurations, and much more.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine as server-side components.
Furthermore, the Guide on How to Install Android Studio IDE on Debian Stretch 9 Linux Contains Just the Essentials Instructions, Commands and Screen-Shoots.
Finally, on the Installation’s Guide Bottom Link to Android App Hello World on Android Studio.
First, open a Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Android, android Debian, android development debian, android studio bundle Debian, Debian, debian Sid 9, Getting Started, Guide, How-to, Install, install android studio bundle Debian, Install Android Studio Debian 9, Install Android Studio Debian Stretch, Installing Android Studio Debian 9, Installing Android Studio Debian Stretch, Linux, Linux Tutorial, mobile development, mobile development Debian, Tutorial