Audacity Quick Start for Linux Mint 17 Qiana
The Linux Tutorial Shows You How to Install and Getting-Started with Audacity Audio Editor and Recorder on Linux Mint 17 Qiana LTS i386/amd64 Mate/Cinnamon/Kde/Xfce Desktop.
Audacity Main Features List:
- Record live audio.
- Record computer playback on any Windows Vista or later machine.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3 or Ogg Vorbis sound files.
- AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), WMA and other formats supported using optional libraries.
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Numerous effects including change the speed or pitch of a recording.
Open a Command Line Console Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
To Install the Current Release Setup Audacity PPAAudacity Daily PPA Setup
Installing Audacity on Linux Mint
sudo su -c "apt-get install audacity"
Tags: audacity, audacity audio editor, audacity audio recorder, audacity mint, audacity recorder, audio editor mint, audio recorder mint, install audacity mint, Linux, Linux Mint, Linux Mint 17 Qiana LTS, Ubuntu