GNU/Linux Elementary OS Installing MongoDB Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Quick Start with the Latest MongoDB NoSQL Database Community Edition on Elementary OS 64-bit GNU+Linux Desktop.
And MongoDB for Elementary OS (from “humongous”) is an Open-Source Document Database written in C++, and the leading NoSQL database.
Furthermore, the MongoDB Database Features:
- Document-Oriented Storage >> JSON-style documents with dynamic schemas offer simplicity and power.
- Full Index Support >> Index on any attribute, just like you’re used to.
- Replication & High Availability >> Mirror across LANs and WANs for scale and peace of mind.
- Auto-Sharding >> Scale horizontally without compromising functionality.
- Querying >> Rich, document-based queries.
- Fast In-Place Updates >> Atomic modifiers for contention-free performance.
- Map/Reduce >> Flexible aggregation and data processing.
- GridFS >> Store files of any size without complicating your stack.
- Professional Support by MongoDB >> Enterprise class support, training, and consulting available.
Finally, the Contents and Details of MongoDB Installation Elementary OS Linux are Expressly Essentials to Give Focus Only to the Essentials Instructions and Commands and Make the Tutorial Easier to Read and Digest ;)
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
And Update Elementary OS Apt Repository:
sudo apt update
Tags: document database, Elementary OS, Elementary OS linux, Elementary OS tutorial, Guide, How-to, Install, install mongodb elementary os, Linux, Linux Tutorial, MongoDB, mongodb elementary os, NoSQL Database, Tutorial