Install MongoDB Zorin OS
You are Welcome! The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install and Getting-Started MongoDB NoSQL Database on Zorin OS 32/64bit GNU/Linux Pantheon Desktop.
And MongoDB (from “humongous”) is an Open-Source Document Database written in C++, and the leading NoSQL database.
Furthermore MongoDB Database Features are:
- Document-Oriented Storage >> JSON-style documents with dynamic schemas offer simplicity and power.
- Full Index Support >> Index on any attribute, just like you’re used to.
- Replication & High Availability >> Mirror across LANs and WANs for scale and peace of mind.
- Auto-Sharding >> Scale horizontally without compromising functionality.
- Querying >> Rich, document-based queries.
- Fast In-Place Updates >> Atomic modifiers for contention-free performance.
- Map/Reduce >> Flexible aggregation and data processing.
- GridFS >> Store files of any size without complicating your stack.
- Professional Support by MongoDB >> Enterprise class support, training, and consulting available.
The Contents and Details of MongoDB Installation Zorin OS Linux are Expressly Essentials to Give Focus Only to the Essentials Instructions and Commands and Make the Tutorial Easier to Read and Digest ;)
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop.
SetUp apt-get Repo for Latest MongoDB Installation:MongoDB apt-get Repo Setup
Installing the MongoDB Database for Zorin OS
sudo apt-get install -y mongodb-org
With this you get Installed the MongoDB Community Edition…
MongoDB Quick Start:MongoDB First Steps
Tags: document database, Elementary OS, Elementary OS linux, Elementary OS tutorial, Guide, How-to, Install, install mongodb elementary os, Linux, Linux Tutorial, MongoDB, mongodb elementary os, NoSQL Database, Tutorial