Repairing Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Linux
You are Welcome! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Recover a Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet i386/amd64 Broken System.
The Reparation Workflow is Working also in Case of an “input/output”, “fatal error” and error (2) Issues!
This is the Ultimate Procedure to Follow for Successfully Recovering Your Ubuntu System from a Severe Issue.
As First-Aid Try a Simple Reparation of Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid.
Open a Command Line Terminal Window
- And Execute the Commands:
sudo su -c "apt-get update"
sudo su -c "dpkg --configure -a"
sudo su -c "apt-get -f install"
Then you have to Make Sure that the Hard Drive isn’t Corrupted.
If Ubuntu Non Bootable Go to Next Step!
- Make sure that All the Drives on /etc/fstab are Connected
- Reboot Ubuntu
- On Grub Boot Splash Screen Select “Advanced Options”
- Then “Boot in Recovery Mode“
- Select “Repair Broken Packages“
- Look at the Output of the Drivers Check-Up Containing “blocks”
If No Errors are Shown then Your Hard Drive should be still Healty…
- If the Issue is still Not Solved then Look to the Next Step
How to Fix Disk Errors Even if Ubuntu Non BootableRestoring Ubuntu Disk
How to Manually Repair an Ubuntu Broken System
Ubuntu Manually Recovering
The Linked Guide shows you Step-by-Step How to Manually Recovering an Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet with Broken Packages.