September 24, 2015 | By the+gnu+linux+evangelist.
Installing Google-Chrome for Ubuntu 15.10 Wily Linux
The Tutorial shows you How to Install the Google-Chrome Web Browser on Ubuntu 15.10 Wily Werewolf GNU/Linux Desktop.
Google Chrome Browser Features:
- Speed: Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way.
- Simplicity: Chrome’s browser window is streamlined, clean and simple.
- Security: Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure.
- Privacy: Chrome puts you in control of your private information.
- Customization: There are tons of ways to customize Chrome and make it yours.
- Signing-In: Signing in to Chrome brings your bookmarks, history, and other settings to all your computers.
On the Google-Chrome on Ubuntu 15.10 Wily Installation Bottom you Find Links to Installing Evernote Clone and the Firefox Aurora Browser on Ubuntu.
Download Google-Chrome Web Browser for Ubuntu:
Chrome .deb 64-bit Release
Find and Double-Click on the .deb Chrome Package
The Ubuntu Software Center will Provide to Install the Package with All his Dependencies…
Chrome Successfully Installed
Check if Google-Chrome is in the User Path on Terminal Shell
If Chrome it is Not Found on System then Make a Symlink to it with:
sudo ln -s /opt/google/chrome/google-chrome /usr/local/bin/google-chrome
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then see: How to Enable sudo
Then You will be Able to Run it from Terminal simply with:
How to Create a Desktop Menu Chrome App Launcher
Making App Launcher Guide
After you Find Chrome into Dashboard
So Now Thanks to Google Inc. You Should Finally, Fully Enjoy a Google-Chrome Installation Browser Experience on Ubuntu Linux ;)
How to Install Evernote Clone on Ubuntu:
Installing Nixnote on Ubuntu.
How to Install Firefox Aurora on Ubuntu Linux:
Installing Firefox Aurora on Ubuntu Linux Desktops.