JuK Quick-Start for Ubuntu 15.10 Wily
The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install and Getting-Started with the JuK Music Player on Ubuntu 15.10 Wily Werewolf 32/64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
JuK is a powerful music player capable of managing a large music collection.
Some of JuK‘s Features include:
- Music collection, playlists, and smart playlists
- Tag editing support, including the ability to edit multiple files at once
- Tag-based music file organization and renaming
- CD burning support using k3b
- Album art using Google Image Search
This package is part of the KDE multimedia module.
After simply Confirm to Open and Install by the System Package Installer…
Open Ubuntu Software Center
Search & Install the JuK Music Player
Tags: gnu, gnu linux, gnu linux tutorial, gnu/linux, Guide, How-to, Install, install JuK ubuntu, JuK, JuK ubuntu, Linux Tutorial, music player, quickstart, Tutorial, Ubuntu, Ubuntu 15.10 Wily Werewolf, ubuntu desktop, ubuntu gnu/linux, ubuntu install music player, ubuntu linux, ubuntu music player, ubuntu tutorial