Google-Chrome Quick Start for Kubuntu 16.04 Xenial Linux
The Tutorial shows you Step-by-step How to Install the Google-Chrome Web Browser on Kubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus LTS i386/Amd64 Plasma 5 Desktop.
Moreover, I am also Showing here How to Install the New Downloaded .deb Packages on Linux Kubuntu.
- Speed: Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way.
- Simplicity: Chrome’s browser window is streamlined, clean and simple.
- Security: Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure.
- Privacy: Chrome puts you in control of your private information.
- Customization: There are tons of ways to customize Chrome and make it yours.
- Signing-In: Signing in to Chrome brings your bookmarks, history, and other settings to all your computers.
On the Install Chrome Kubuntu Bottom you Find Links to Install the Firefox Nightly Browser and Evernote on Kubuntu.
Download Google-Chrome for Ubuntu:Chrome .deb 64-bit Linux
Find and Double-Click on the .deb Chrome Package
The KDE Package Manager will Provide to Install the Package with All his Dependencies… :)
Check if Google-Chrome is in the User Path on Terminal Shell
If Chrome it is Not Found on System then Make a Symlink to it with:
sudo ln -s /opt/google/chrome/google-chrome /usr/local/bin/google-chrome
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then see: How to Enable sudo
Then you will be able to Run it from Terminal simply with:
How to Create a Desktop Menu Chrome App LauncherMaking App Launcher Guide
Chrome in KDE Applications >> Internet:
So Now Thanks to Google Inc. you Should Finally, Fully Enjoy a Google-Chrome Installation Browser Experience on Kubuntu Linux ;)
How to Install Evernote Linux Clone on Kubuntu:
Installing Evernote on Linux Kubuntu Distro.
How to Install Firefox Nightly in Linux Kubuntu:
The Link Contains Instructions about How Installing Firefox Nightly on Linux Kubuntu.