Telegram Lubuntu 16.04 Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install Telegram on Lubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus LTS GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Telegram for Lubuntu Xenial is a Messaging App with a Focus on Speed and Security, it’s super Fast, Simple and Free.
You can use Telegram on all your Devices at the same time — your Messages Sync Seamlessly across any of your Phones, Tablets or Computers.
What can you do with Telegram?.
- Connect: from most remote locations.
- Coordinate: groups of up to 200 members.
- Synchronize your chats across all your devices.
- Send: documents of any type.
- Encrypt: personal and business secrets.
- Destruct: your messages with a timer.
- Store: your media in the cloud.
- Build: your own tools on our API.
- Enjoy: feedback from your customers
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)