NoMachine Quick Start for Ubuntu 16.10 Yakkety
Hello Ubuntu User! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install NoMachine Ubuntu 16.10 Yakkety Yak i386/amd64 GNU/Linux Desktop.
First, NoMachine let Mobile Staff Connect to their Office PC with Full Access to their Data and Applications, Facilitate Collaboration between Employees, Enable Fast, Effective Remote Assistance via the Desktop.
Furthermore, NoMachine is a proven Hosted Desktop and Remote Access Solution that helps you Consolidate and Deliver all your Desktops and Applications.
Finally, the NoMachine main Features are:
- Travel to any desktop: Travel from your desktop to any NoMachine-enabled computer at the speed of light.
- Work with any content: Enjoy live audio and video from your remote PC.
- Meet with others where you work: Let your friends collaborate on the documents you are working on, share the files you need, help troubleshooting the problems you are experiencing. All securely and under your control.
- Use any device: Your folders, drives and devices, travel across machines in a snap
- Record what you do: Make a video of what you do on-the-fly.
First Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download Latest NoMachine Installer for Ubuntu LinuxNoMachine .deb i386/amd64
Then to Install NoMachine for Ubuntu Linux
First access the Download location:
And to Install the Nomachine package:
sudo dpkg -i nomachine*.deb
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then see: How to Enable sudo
How to Quick Start with NoMachine Connection on UbuntuNoMachine Client Quick Start
Tags: gnu, gnu/linux, Guide, How-to, Install, install nomachine ubuntu, Install NoMachine Ubuntu 16.10, Linux, linux remote desktop, Linux Ubuntu, nomachine, nomachine ubuntu, NoMachine Ubuntu 16.10, quickstart, remote desktop, Ubuntu 16.10 Yakkety Yak, ubuntu install remote desktop, ubuntu remote desktop, Ubuntu software