CentOS 7 Recovery Boot Partition Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install TestDisk and Recover Partition on CentOS 7.x GNU/Linux.
And TestDisk for CentOS 7 is powerful free data recovery software!
It was primarily designed to help Recover Lost Partitions and/or make Non-Booting Disks when these symptoms are Caused by Faulty Software: certain types of Viruses or Human Error (such as accidentally deleting a Partition Table).
Finally, the Partition Table Recovery using TestDisk is Really Easy.
Furthermore, the Guide includes detailed instructions on How to Getting Started with TestDisk Partitions Scan and Disk Recovery Tools.
Finally, TestDisk can:
- Fix partition table, recover deleted partition
- Recover FAT32 boot sector from its backup
- Rebuild FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 boot sector
- Fix FAT tables
- Rebuild NTFS boot sector
- Recover NTFS boot sector from its backup
- Fix MFT using MFT mirror
- Locate ext2/ext3/ext4 Backup SuperBlock
- Undelete files from FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2 filesystem
- Copy files from deleted FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2/ext3/ext4 partitions.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Or Login into the Server Shell.