Audacity Quick Start for Zorin OS 12.x
Hello Zorin User! The Linux Tutorial Shows You How to Install and Getting-Started with Audacity Audio Editor and Recorder on Zorin OS 12.x i386/amd64 GNU/Linux Desktop.
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems.
Audacity Main Features List:
- Record live audio.
- Record computer playback on any Windows Vista or later machine.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3 or Ogg Vorbis sound files.
- AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), WMA and other formats supported using optional libraries.
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Numerous effects including change the speed or pitch of a recording.
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop
To Install the Current Release Setup Audacity PPAAudacity Daily PPA Setup
Installing Audacity on Linux Zorin OS
sudo su -c "apt install audacity"
Tags: audacity, audacity audio editor, audacity audio recorder, audacity recorder, audacity Zorin OS, audio editor Zorin OS, audio recorder Zorin OS, install audacity Zorin OS, Linux, Linux Tutorial, linux Zorin OS, linux Zorin OS 12.x, linux Zorin OS audio editor, linux Zorin OS audio recorder, linux Zorin OS software, Zorin OS