Install Google-Earth on Elementary OS
Hello Elementary OS User! The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with the Google-Earth App on Elementary OS i386/amd64 GNU/Linux Desktop.
Because with Google-Earth App for Desktop you can View satellite Imagery, Maps, Terrain, 3D Buildings, Galaxies far in space, and the deepest Depths of the Ocean.
Finally, the Google Earth features are:
- Explore rich geographical content
- Zoom from outer space to street level
- Search for business locations
- Visualize your GPS tracks and share with others
- Fly around cities (or the whole world) in 3D
- Go back in time with historical imagery
- Dive beneath the surface of the ocean
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Search into Apps.
Download Google-Earth App for Elementary OS LinuxGoogle-Earth .deb Package
Checking/Installing GDebi Package Installer
If Not there then:
sudo su -c "apt install gdebi"
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then see: How to Enable sudo
Earth Package Installation
sudo gdebi ./google-earth*.deb
Google Earth Quick Start TutorialsGoogle-Earth Tuts
Tags: Elementary OS, Elementary OS tutorial, gnu/linux, google, google earh quickstart Elementary OS, google earth, google earth Elementary OS, How-to, install google earth Elementary OS, Linux Tutorial, quickstart, Tutorial