Install Google Earth Pro on Kubuntu
Hello Kubuntu User! The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with the Google Earth Pro App on Kubuntu 64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And with Google Earth Pro App for Desktop you can View satellite Imagery, Maps, Terrain, 3D Buildings, Galaxies far in space, and the deepest Depths of the Ocean.
Finally, the Google Earth Pro features are:
- Explore rich geographical content
- Zoom from outer space to street level
- Search for business locations
- Visualize your GPS tracks and share with others
- Fly around cities (or the whole world) in 3D
- Go back in time with historical imagery
- Dive beneath the surface of the ocean
Download Google Earth Pro App for Kubuntu LinuxGoogle-Earth .rpm 64-bit Package
- Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Start Typing ‘term’ on Desktop.
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Checking/Installing GDebi Package Installer
If Not there then:
sudo su -c "apt install gdebi"
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then see: How to Enable sudo
Access the Target location
(Usually Downloads go in the Home folder or when Downloaded with Firefox may be into the Temporary directory /tmp/mozilla*)
Or when downloaded with Firefox maybe:
To Verify that it’s there List the contents with:
Earth Package Installation
sudo gdebi ./google-earth*.deb
Google Earth Pro Quick Start TutorialsGoogle-Earth Tuts
Launch & Enjoy Google Earth Pro on Kubuntu ;)