Artifactory Ubuntu 16.04 Getting-Started Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Quicks-Start with Artifactory Java Repositories Tool on Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus LTS LTS i386/amd64 Linux.
Artifactory 3 Main Features:
- Proxy: Artifactory acts as a proxy between your build tool (Maven, Ant, Ivy, Gradle etc.) and the outside world.
- Local Cache: It caches remote artifacts so that you don’t have to download them over and over again.
- Control: It blocks unwanted (and sometimes security-sensitive) external requests for internal artifacts and controls how and where artifacts are deployed, and by whom.
- Stability: Built on top of the Java Content Repository (JCR), Artifactory supports extremely high concurrency and offers unmatched data integrity.
- Diligent: The underlying, backup-ready storage supports Artifactory’s OpenMetadata(TM) technology, allowing every repository item to be attached with searchable XML metadata and user-defined properties.
How to Install Artifactory on UbuntuInstalling Artifactory for Ubuntu
Checking Artifactory Installation
service artifactory check
Running Artifactory Service & Tomcat Server
sudo service artifactory start
Login into the Artifactory Web UI Admin.
Download Artifactory User GuideArtifactory 3 Guide .pdf
Then You can Start to Manage the Artifactory Repositories.
Ubuntu Best Software Installation Guides:
Best Software to Install on Ubuntu.
Tags: artifactory, artifactory repositories, artifactory ubuntu, Getting Started, gradle, Guide, How-to, Install, Ivy, Java, Java Tools, jenkins, Linux, Maven, Quick Start, Ubuntu, Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus LTS