Install Flatpak Zorin OS
Hello Zorin OS User! This Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install Flatpak Zorin OS GNU/Linux.
First of all Flatpak for Zorin OS is a technology for Building, Distributing, Installing and Running Linux Apps.
And Flatpak is primarily targeted at the Linux Desktop, although it can also be used as the basis for application distribution in other contexts, such as embedded systems.
Finally Flatpak has been designed and implemented with a number of Goals:
- Allow applications to be installed on any Linux distribution.
- Provide consistent environments for applications, to facilitate testing and reduce bugs.
- Decouple applications from the operating system, so that applications don’t depend on specific versions of each distribution.
- Allow applications to bundle their own Dependencies, so that they can use libraries that aren’t provided by a Linux distribution, and so they can depend on specific versions or even patched versions of a library.
- Increase the security of Linux desktops, by isolating applications in sandboxes.
Zorin OS Terminal Tutorial for Beginners:Zorin OS Terminal Quick Start
Then Add Flatpak Zorin OS PPA
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:alexlarsson/flatpak
sudo apt update
Finally Install Flatpak
sudo apt install flatpak
How to Install Best Flatpak AppsInstall Flatpak Apps