GNU/Linux KDE Neon Install Google-Chrome Quick-Start
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-step How to Install Google-Chrome on KDE Neon 64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Google Chrome for KDE Neon is a Browser that combines a Minimal Design with Sophisticated Technology to make the Web Faster, Safer, and Easier.
Furthermore, I am also Showing here the Easiest Way of Installing the New Downloaded .deb Packages on Linux KDE Neon.
On the Install Chrome KDE Neon Bottom you Find Links to Install the Firefox Nightly Browser and Evernote on KDE Neon.
Finally, the Google Chrome Browser Features:
- Speed: Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way.
- Simplicity: Chrome’s browser window is streamlined, clean and simple.
- Security: Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure.
- Privacy: Chrome puts you in control of your private information.
- Customization: There are tons of ways to customize Chrome and make it yours.
- Signing-In: Signing in to Chrome brings your bookmarks, history, and other settings to all your computers.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Simply Start Typing ‘term’ on Desktop.
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Chrome Install KDE Neon, Chrome KDE Neon, Chrome KDE Neon Install, Google-Chrome Install KDE Neon, Google-Chrome KDE Neon, Google-Chrome KDE Neon Install, Install Chrome KDE Neon, Install Google-Chrome KDE Neon, KDE Install Neon Chrome, KDE Neon Chrome, KDE Neon Chrome Install, KDE Neon Chrome Installation, KDE Neon Chrome Setup, KDE Neon Google-Chrome, KDE Neon Google-Chrome Install, KDE Neon Google-Chrome Installation, KDE Neon Google-Chrome Setup, KDE Neon Install Chrome, KDE Neon Install Google-Chrome