Arch Linux Anaconda Python Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Anaconda Python 2/3 in Arch GNU/Linux 32/64-bit.
And Anaconda Python for Arch Linux is a Free, Easy-to-Install Package Manager, Environment Manager and Python Distribution with a Collection of 1,000+ Open Source Packages with Free Community Support.
Furthermore, Anaconda includes the most Awesome Scientific Packages:
- NumPy: N-dimensional array for numerical computation
- SciPy: Scientific computing library for Python
- Matplotlib: 2D Plotting library for Python
- Pandas: Powerful Python data structures
and data analysis toolkit
- Seaborn: Statistical graphics library for Python
- Bokeh: Interactive web visualization library
- Scikit-Learn: Python modules for machine learning and data mining
- NLTK: Natural language toolkit
- Jupyter Notebook: Web app that allows you to create and share
documents that contain live code, equations,
visualizations and explanatory text
- R essentials: R with 80+ of the most used R packages for data science
Finally, this guide includes instructions on How to Getting-Started with Anaconda Python on Arch Linux Linux.
- Open a Command Line Terminal Window
Kickoff and Search for “term”
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download Anaconda Python for Arch GNU/LinuxAnaconda Python for Linux
Next Give Execution Permission
chmod +x ~/Downloads/Anaconda*.sh
And then Install Anaconda Python with
It’s best to Install Anaconda Locally without sudo into your Home!
That’s because after the conda packages installer do Not Works with sudo…
In the End Confirm for Amending the Path in the .bashrc File.
And at last, Load the New Setup with:
Finally, Check Anaconda Python Setup
How to Getting-Started with Anaconda PythonAnaconda Python Quick Start Guide
So Now I’m truly Happy if My Guide could Help You to Install Anaconda Python in Arch Linux!