Anaconda Python Elementary OS Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Anaconda Python 2/3 in Elementary OS 0.3-Leya/0.4-Loki/5.0-Juno/5.1-Hera 32/64-bit GNU/Linux.
And Anaconda Python for Elementary OS is a Free, Easy-to-Install Package Manager, Environment Manager and Python Distribution with a Collection of 1,000+ Open Source Packages with Free Community Support.
Furthermore, Anaconda includes the most Awesome Scientific Packages:
- NumPy: N-dimensional array for numerical computation
- SciPy: Scientific computing library for Python
- Matplotlib: 2D Plotting library for Python
- Pandas: Powerful Python data structures
and data analysis toolkit
- Seaborn: Statistical graphics library for Python
- Bokeh: Interactive web visualization library
- Scikit-Learn: Python modules for machine learning and data mining
- NLTK: Natural language toolkit
- Jupyter Notebook: Web app that allows you to create and share
documents that contain live code, equations,
visualizations and explanatory text
- R essentials: R with 80+ of the most used R packages for data science
Finally, this guide includes instructions on How to Getting-Started with Anaconda Python on Elementary Linux.
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Search into Apps.
Tags: Anaconda Python Elementary, Anaconda Python Elementary Install, Anaconda Python Elementary OS, Anaconda Python Elementary OS Install, Anaconda Python Install Elementary, Anaconda Python Install Elementary OS, Install Anaconda Python Elementary, Install Anaconda Python Elementary OS