Anaconda Python Slackware Linux Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Anaconda Python 2/3 in Slackware GNU/Linux 32/64-bit Desktop.
And Anaconda Python for Slackware Linux is a Free, Easy-to-Install Package Manager, Environment Manager and Python Distribution with a Collection of 1,000+ Open Source Packages with Free Community Support.
Furthermore, Anaconda includes the most Awesome Scientific Packages:
- NumPy: N-dimensional array for numerical computation
- SciPy: Scientific computing library for Python
- Matplotlib: 2D Plotting library for Python
- Pandas: Powerful Python data structures
and data analysis toolkit
- Seaborn: Statistical graphics library for Python
- Bokeh: Interactive web visualization library
- Scikit-Learn: Python modules for machine learning and data mining
- NLTK: Natural language toolkit
- Jupyter Notebook: Web app that allows you to create and share
documents that contain live code, equations,
visualizations and explanatory text
- R essentials: R with 80+ of the most used R packages for data science
Finally, this guide includes instructions on How to Getting-Started with Anaconda Python on Slackware Linux Linux.
First Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)