Artifactory Ubuntu 18.04 Getting-Started Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Getting-Started with Artifactory on Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver LTS i386/amd64 GNU/Linux.
And JFrog Artifactory for Ubuntu Bionic is a Java Universal Repository Manager supporting all major packaging formats, build tools and CI servers.
Furthermore, the Artifactory Main Features are:
- Proxy: Artifactory acts as a proxy between your build tool (Maven, Ant, Ivy, Gradle etc.) and the outside world.
- Local Cache: It caches remote artifacts so that you don’t have to download them over and over again.
- Control: It blocks unwanted (and sometimes security-sensitive) external requests for internal artifacts and controls how and where artifacts are deployed, and by whom.
- Stability: Built on top of the Java Content Repository (JCR), Artifactory supports extremely high concurrency and offers unmatched data integrity.
- Diligent: The underlying, backup-ready storage supports Artifactory’s OpenMetadata(TM) technology, allowing every repository item to be attached with searchable XML metadata and user-defined properties.
Finally, for your Comfort this Guide is Split into several Pages to make it Easier to View and Follow every single Step involved.
1. Ubuntu Artifactory Installation
How to Install Artifactory on Ubuntu LinuxInstalling Artifactory for Ubuntu
Tags: Artifactory Getting-Started Ubuntu, Artifactory Getting-Started Ubuntu 18.04, Artifactory Getting-Started Ubuntu Bionic, Ubuntu 18.04 Artifactory Getting-Started, Ubuntu Artifactory Getting-Started, Ubuntu Bionic Artifactory Getting-Started