Kodi openSUSE 15.x Leap Installation Guide
Hello openSUSE User! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Kodi on openSUSE 15.x Leap GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Kodi for openSUSE 15 (formerly known as XBMC) is an Award-Winning Free and Open Source (GPL) Software Media Center for Executing Videos, Music, Pictures, Games, and more.
Kodi Features at a Glance:
- Music: Kodi can play all your music including AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV and WMA formats.
- Movies: Kodi can Execute All the Main Video Formats, including streamable online media, ISOs, 3D, H.264, HEVC, WEBM.
- TV Shows: The TV shows library supports episode and season views with posters or banners, watched tags, show descriptions and actors.
- Pictures: Import pictures into a library and browse the different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote control.
- PVR and Live TV: Kodi allows you to watch and record live TV all from the GUI interface. It works with a number of popular backends including MediaPortal, MythTV, NextPVR, Tvheadend, VDR, Windows Media Center, and more.
- Add-ons: Take Kodi to a whole new level with the vast selection of community created add-ons that are available though our repositories.
- Skin: Kodi allows you to completely change the whole GUI.
- UPnP: With UPnP compatibility you can stream to and from any other Kodi instances and play to other UPnP compatible devices in your home with ease
- Web Interfaces: Interact with Kodi using its JSON-RPC based remote interface.
- Remote Controls: With support for hundreds of remote controls, CEC-compatible TVs, or one of the new Smartphone and Tablet Apps, Kodi allows you to control your media your way.
1. Launching Terminal
Open Console Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Getting Started, gnu/linux, gnu/linux tutorial, Guide, How-to, How-to Linux, How-to OpenSUSE, install Kodi OpenSUSE, Kodi Install OpenSUSE 15, Kodi Installation OpenSUSE 15, Kodi OpenSUSE, Kodi OpenSUSE 15, Kodi OpenSUSE 15 Install, Kodi quickstart OpenSUSE, Linux, Linux Tutorial, OpenSUSE, OpenSUSE 15.x Leap, OpenSUSE gnu/linux, opensuse linux, OpenSUSE quickstart, opensuse tutorial, quickstart