Install Flatpak openSUSE 15 LEAP
Hello openSUSE User! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Flatpak in openSUSE 15 LEAP GNU/Linux.
First, Flatpak for OpeSUSE 15 is a technology for Building, Distributing, Installing and Running Linux Apps.
And Flatpak is primarily targeted at the Linux Desktop, although it can also be used as the basis for application distribution in other contexts, such as embedded systems.
Furthermore, Flatpak has been designed and implemented with a number of Goals:
- Allow applications to be installed on any Linux distribution.
- Provide consistent environments for applications, to facilitate testing and reduce bugs.
- Decouple applications from the operating system, so that applications don’t depend on specific versions of each distribution.
- Allow applications to bundle their own Dependencies, so that they can use libraries that aren’t provided by a Linux distribution, and so they can depend on specific versions or even patched versions of a library.
- Increase the security of Linux desktops, by isolating applications in sandboxes.
Especially Relevant: there are 2 Ways for Installing Flatpak on openSUSE, by the Command Line or with the openSUSE 1-Click Installation Procedure.
Install Flatpak with 1-Click InstallFlatpak 1-Click Installation
Install Flatpak on Shell.
Open Console Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Finally, Install Flatpak
sudo zypper in flatpak
Tags: Flatpak Install OpenSUSE 15, Flatpak Install OpenSUSE LEAP, Flatpak OpenSUSE 15, Flatpak OpenSUSE 15 Install, Flatpak OpenSUSE 15 Installation, Flatpak OpenSUSE LEAP, Flatpak OpenSUSE LEAP Install, Flatpak OpenSUSE LEAP Installation, Install Flatpak OpenSUSE 15, Install Flatpak OpenSUSE LEAP