GNU/Linux Lubuntu 18.04 Installing Discord – Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Discord in Lubuntu 18.04 Bionic LTS GNU/Linux.
And Discord for Lubuntu Bionic is an All-in-one Voice and Text Chat for gamers that’s Free, Secure, and works on both your Desktop and Phone.
Furthermore, the Discord Best Features are:
- It’s always completely free to use with no gotchas
- Encrypted server to client communication keeps your IP address safe
- Mobile App to use while on the go
- Share images, videos and links
- Minimal impact with your CPU while Gaming
- Very quick setup time
- Robust permissions and multiple channels
- Latest tech for crystal clear audio
- Friends messaging outside server
- Allow see who’s talking while in action
Finally, this Easy and Detailed Guide it’s especially recommended for Lubuntu GNU/Linux Beginners.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal window
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
2. Updating Software Sources
Then to Update Apt Repositories
sudo apt update
Authenticate with the User Admin Pass.
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then see: How to Enable sudo.
Tags: Discord Install Lubuntu 18.04, Discord Install Lubuntu Bionic, Discord Lubuntu 18.04, Discord Lubuntu 18.04 Install, Discord Lubuntu 18.04 Installation, Discord Lubuntu Bionic, Discord Lubuntu Bionic Install, Discord Lubuntu Bionic Installation, gnu linux, gnu linux tutorial, Install Discord Lubuntu 18.04, Install Discord Lubuntu Bionic, Linux, Linux Tutorial, Lubuntu, Lubuntu 18.04, Lubuntu 18.04 tutorial, Lubuntu Bionic, Lubuntu Bionic tutorial, lubuntu linux, lubuntu tutorial