How to Install Vagrant on Manjaro
Hello Manjaro User! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Latest Vagrant on Manjaro GNU/Linux 64-bit Desktops.
And Vagrant for Manjaro Setup is a Tool that Makes it Easier to Run and Manage Virtual Machines on your computer.
Especially relevant: by Default Vagrant Works only with VirtualBox VMs, to get it Working with VMware or other Hypervisor you have to Install a Paid Plugin.
Furthermore, to Get Installed right the Latest Vagrant Release for Linux we Provide Directly to the Download from the Vagrant WebSite.
Finally, for your Comfort this Guide is Split into several Pages to make it Easier to View and Follow every single Step involved.
And the Vagrant main Features are:
- Makes a VM with an OS of your choice
- Changes the Settings of a VM (e.g., RAM, number of CPUs, etc.)
- Settles Network Interfaces to access a VM from outside
- Etablishes Shared Folders to exchange with your computer
- Defines the Hostname of a VM
- Provides Software for the VM by shell scripts or configuration management solutions
- Operates specific Tweakings on hosts and guests
- SSH into a VM from you computer
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Start Typing ‘term’ on Desktop.
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: gnu/linux, gnu/linux tutorial, Install Vagrant Manjaro, Linux, Linux Tutorial, Manjaro, Manjaro linux, Manjaro Linux tutorial, manjaro tutorial, Vagrant Install Manjaro, Vagrant Manjaro, Vagrant Manjaro Install, Vagrant Manjaro Installation, Vagrant Manjaro Setup