Install Kodi Lubuntu 17.04 Zesty
Hello Lubuntu User! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with Latest Kodi 18 Leia on Lubuntu 17.04 Zesty 32/64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Kodi for Lubuntu 17.04 (formerly known as XBMC) is an Award-Winning Free and Open Source (GPL) Software Media Center for Executing Videos, Music, Pictures, Games, and more.
Most Noteworthy about Kodi Nightly Builds: Since only Bug Fixes are going in right now, nightly builds are As Stable (if not more so) As Beta Builds.
Finally, here are the Kodi Features at a Glance:
- Music: Kodi can play all your music including AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV and WMA formats.
- Movies: Kodi can Execute All the Main Video Formats, including streamable online media, ISOs, 3D, H.264, HEVC, WEBM.
- TV Shows: The TV shows library supports episode and season views with posters or banners, watched tags, show descriptions and actors.
- Photos: Import Pictures into a library and browse the different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote control.
- PVR and Live TV: Kodi allows you to Watch and Record Live TV all from the GUI interface. It works with a number of popular backends including MediaPortal, MythTV, NextPVR, Tvheadend, VDR, Windows Media Center, and more.
- Add-ons: Take Kodi to a whole new level with the vast selection of community created add-ons that are available though our repositories.
- Skin: Kodi allows you to completely Change the whole GUI.
- UPnP: With UPnP compatibility you can stream to and from any other Kodi instances and play to other UPnP compatible devices in your home with ease
- Web Interfaces: Interact with Kodi using its JSON-RPC based remote interface.
- Remote Controls: With support for hundreds of remote controls, CEC-compatible TVs, or one of the new Smartphone and Tablet Apps, Kodi allows you to control your media your way.
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Enable the Kodi Lubuntu PPA RepositoryEnabled Kodi Lubuntu PPA
Follow instructions to Setup the Nightly Channel.
Installing Kodi for Linux Lubuntu
sudo apt install kodi
Finally, Launch & Enjoy Kodi!
Or Better make Use of the Desktop Launcher…
Tags: install kodi Lubuntu 17.04, install kodi Lubuntu Zesty, install Lubuntu 17.04 kodi, install Lubuntu Zesty kodi, kodi install Lubuntu 17.04, kodi install Lubuntu Zesty, kodi Lubuntu 17.04, kodi Lubuntu 17.04 install, kodi Lubuntu 17.04 installation, kodi Lubuntu 17.04 setup, kodi Lubuntu Zesty, kodi Lubuntu Zesty install, kodi Lubuntu Zesty installation, kodi Lubuntu Zesty setup, kodi setup Lubuntu 17.04, kodi setup Lubuntu Zesty, Linux, Linux Tutorial, Lubuntu, Lubuntu 17.04 install kodi, Lubuntu 17.04 kodi, Lubuntu 17.04 kodi install, Lubuntu 17.04 kodi setup, Lubuntu gnu/linux, Lubuntu install 17.04 kodi, Lubuntu install Zesty kodi, lubuntu linux, lubuntu tutorial, Lubuntu Zesty install kodi, Lubuntu Zesty kodi, Lubuntu Zesty kodi install, Lubuntu Zesty kodi setup