Kodi Lubuntu 18.04 Installation Guide
Hello Lubuntu User! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Latest Kodi 18 Leia on Lubuntu 18.04 Bionic LTS 32/64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Kodi for Lubuntu 18.04 for Lubuntu 18.04 (formerly known as XBMC) is an Award-Winning Free and Open Source (GPL) Software Media Center for Executing Videos, Music, Pictures, Games, and more.
Most Noteworthy about Kodi Nightly Builds: Since only Bug Fixes are going in right now, nightly builds are As Stable (if not more so) As Beta Builds.
Finally, here are the Kodi Features at a Glance:
- Music: Kodi can play all your music including AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV and WMA formats.
- Movies: Kodi can Execute All the Main Video Formats, including streamable online media, ISOs, 3D, H.264, HEVC, WEBM.
- TV Shows: The TV shows library supports episode and season views with posters or banners, watched tags, show descriptions and actors.
- Photos: Import Pictures into a library and browse the different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote control.
- PVR and Live TV: Kodi allows you to Watch and Record Live TV all from the GUI interface. It works with a number of popular backends including MediaPortal, MythTV, NextPVR, Tvheadend, VDR, Windows Media Center, and more.
- Add-ons: Take Kodi to a whole new level with the vast selection of community created add-ons that are available though our repositories.
- Skin: Kodi allows you to completely Change the whole GUI.
- UPnP: With UPnP compatibility you can stream to and from any other Kodi instances and play to other UPnP compatible devices in your home with ease
- Web Interfaces: Interact with Kodi using its JSON-RPC based remote interface.
- Remote Controls: With support for hundreds of remote controls, CEC-compatible TVs, or one of the new Smartphone and Tablet Apps, Kodi allows you to control your media your way.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: install kodi Lubuntu 18.04, install kodi Lubuntu Xenial, install Lubuntu 18.04 kodi, install Lubuntu Xenial kodi, kodi install Lubuntu 18.04, kodi install Lubuntu Xenial, kodi Lubuntu 18.04, kodi Lubuntu 18.04 install, kodi Lubuntu 18.04 installation, kodi Lubuntu 18.04 setup, kodi Lubuntu Xenial, kodi Lubuntu Xenial install, kodi Lubuntu Xenial installation, kodi Lubuntu Xenial setup, kodi setup Lubuntu 18.04, kodi setup Lubuntu Xenial, Linux, Linux Tutorial, Lubuntu, Lubuntu 18.04 install kodi, Lubuntu 18.04 kodi, Lubuntu 18.04 kodi install, Lubuntu 18.04 kodi setup, Lubuntu gnu/linux, Lubuntu install 18.04 kodi, Lubuntu install Xenial kodi, lubuntu linux, lubuntu tutorial, Lubuntu Xenial install kodi, Lubuntu Xenial kodi, Lubuntu Xenial kodi install, Lubuntu Xenial kodi setup