Linux Fedora 28 Install Viber
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Viber in Fedora 28 x8664 GNU/Linux Desktop.
First, Viber for Fedora 28 lets you Send Free Messages and make Free Calls to other Viber Users on any Device and Network, in any Country!
Furthermore, Viber Syncs your Contacts and Messages with your Mobile Device.
So the Viber main Features are:
- Text, photo, sticker and emoticons messages
- Group conversations
- Call any Viber user for free with HD sound quality
- Full sync between your mobile and your Linux
- Seamlessly transfer calls between Viber Desktop and the Viber app with one click or tap
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
- Messages are shown on all devices
Finally, on Viber Your Phone Number is your ID. To Activating Viber for Fedora You’ll need First to Install it on Your Mobile Device!
- Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Fedora, Fedora 28 Install Viber, Fedora 28 Viber Install, Fedora 28 Viber Installation, fedora messaging, fedora messaging software, fedora phone, fedora phone software, fedora software, fedora tutorial, Getting Started, gnu, gnu/linux, Guide, How-to, Install, install viber fedora, Linux, Linux Tutorial, quickstart, viber, viber fedora, Viber Install Fedora 28, viber quickstart fedora