Spyder Python antiX Linux Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install Spyder Python IDE on antiX GNU/Linux Desktop.
Especially Relevant: it’s Recommended to Install Spyder IDE on antiX Linux with Anaconda.
And Spyder is Included by Default in the Spyder Python distribution, which comes with everything you need to get started in an All-in-one Package.
Finally, Spyder IDE is a powerful Scientific Environment written in Python, for Python, and designed by and for Scientists, Engineers and Data Analysts.
- Editor: multi-language editor with a function/class browser, code analysis tools, automatic code completion, horizontal/vertical splitting, and go-to-definition
- IPython Console: run your code by line, cell, or file; and render plots right inline
- Variable Explorer: Interact with and modify variables on the fly: plot a histogram or timeseries, edit a dateframe or Numpy array, sort a collection, dig into nested objects, and more
- Profiler: find and eliminate bottlenecks to unchain your code’s performance
- Debugger: trace each step of your code’s execution interactively
- Help: instantly view any object’s docs, and render your own
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
2. Downloading Installer
Download Anaconda Python for antiX GNU/LinuxAnaconda Python antiX Linux
If possible Select directly “Open with Archive Manager”!
3. Setting Up Permissions
Next Give Execution Permission.
chmod +x ~/Downloads/Anaconda*.sh
4. Installing Spyder
And then Install Spyder Python with
Or for a System-Wide setup instead:
Follow the CLI Wizard and type ‘q’ and ‘yes’ to Accept License…
It’s best to Install Spyder Locally without sudo into your Home!
That’s because after the conda packages installer do Not Works with sudo…
In the End Confirm for Amending the Path in the .bashrc File.
And at last, Load the New Setup with:
5. Launching Spyder
Finally, to Start Spyder IDE.
How to Create Spyder Launcher on Main Menu.Make Launcher for Menu Guide
6. Getting-Started Guide
How to Getting-Started with Spyder PythonSpyder Python Quick Start Guide
So Now I’m truly Happy if My Guide could Help You to Install Spyder Python in antiX Linux!