qBittorrent Fedora 28 Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install qBittorrent in Fedora 28 GNU/Linux.
And qBittorrent for Fedora aims to provide an Open-Source Software Alternative to µTorrent.
Furthermore, the qBittorrent Features at a glance:
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- All Bittorrent extensions
- Remote control through a Web user interface
- Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents
- UPnP/NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available in ~41 languages
- Torrent creation tool
- Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
- Bandwidth scheduler
- IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- Sequential downloading
Finally, the Apt PPA Repository include the Up to Date qBittorent releases, with the Stable and Unstable channels.
1. Terminal Quick Start
How to Quick Start with Command Line on Fedora LinuxCommand Line Fedora Linux Quick Start Guide
Tags: Fedora Linux qBittorrent, Fedora Linux qBittorrent Install, Fedora Linux qBittorrent Installation, Fedora Linux qBittorrent Setup, Install qBittorrent Fedora Linux, qBittorrent Fedora Linux, qBittorrent Fedora Linux Install, qBittorrent Fedora Linux Installation, qBittorrent Fedora Linux Setup