Install Light Table on Kubuntu 18.04
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Light Table Editor in Kubuntu 18.04 Bionic LTS GNU/Linux.
Again some Light Table Features:
- WATCHES: Next-gen println to keep track of important values in your code. Just add a watch to an expression and the value will be streamed back to LT in real time.
- INLINE EVALUTION: No more printing to the console in order to view your results. Simply evaluate your code and the results will be displayed inline.
- OPEN SOURCE: Developer tools should be open source. Every bit of Light Table’s code is available to the community because none of us are as smart as all of us.
- MALLEABLE: Keymaps, behaviors, and Light Table’s Behavior-Object-Tag engine means you can easily shape your IDE to whatever your work requires.
- PLUGIN MANAGER: The plugin manager hooks into the central list of plugins so you don’t have to go hunting all over the internet to find the ones you want.
- POWERFUL EDITING: Light Table is a lightweight, clean, and sleek interface with all of the power and functionality you need and expect from your editor.
Especially relevant: at this time the Latest Light Table release is Not avaiable for Kubuntu based via PPA.
Furthermore, this guide includes detailed instructions about to Getting-Started with Light Table on Kubuntu.
Finally, here it’s described a Light Table System-Wide Setup, for a Local one simply Decompress the Archive and Run from a location into your Home folder.
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: gnu/linux, gnu/linux tutorial, Install Light Table Kubuntu 18.04, Install Light Table Kubuntu Bionic, Kubuntu, Kubuntu 18.04 Bionic, Kubuntu 18.04 Light Table, Kubuntu 18.04 Light Table Install, Kubuntu 18.04 Light Table Installation, Kubuntu 18.04 Light Table Setup, Kubuntu 18.04 tutorial, Kubuntu Bionic Light Table, Kubuntu Bionic Light Table Install, Kubuntu Bionic Light Table Installation, Kubuntu Bionic Light Table Setup, Kubuntu Bionic Tutorial, Kubuntu tutorial, Light Table Kubuntu 18.04, Light Table Kubuntu 18.04 Install, Light Table Kubuntu 18.04 Installation, Light Table Kubuntu 18.04 Setup, Light Table Kubuntu Bionic, Light Table Kubuntu Bionic Install, Light Table Kubuntu Bionic Installation, Light Table Kubuntu Bionic Setup, Linux, Linux Tutorial