CentOS 6.X Recovering Partition/Disk
You are Welcome! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting Started with TestDisk Partitions Scan and Disk Recovery Tools on CentOS 6.x i686/x8664 Linux.
And TestDisk for CentOS 6 is powerful free data recovery software!
It was primarily designed to help recover lost partitions and/or make non-booting disks bootable again when these symptoms are caused by faulty software: certain types of viruses or human error (such as accidentally deleting a Partition Table). Partition table recovery using TestDisk is really easy.
- Fix partition table, recover deleted partition
- Recover FAT32 boot sector from its backup
- Rebuild FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 boot sector
- Fix FAT tables
- Rebuild NTFS boot sector
- Recover NTFS boot sector from its backup
- Fix MFT using MFT mirror
- Locate ext2/ext3/ext4 Backup SuperBlock
- Undelete files from FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2 filesystem
- Copy files from deleted FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2/ext3/ext4 partitions.
Finally, inside the Article You’ll Find also a Link to Detailed Guide on How Get Started Scanning and Recovering Partitions on CentOS Linux.
Open Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
Tags: CentOS 6 Recovering Disk, CentOS 6 Recovering Partition, CentOS 6 TestDisk, CentOS 6 TestDisk Installation, CentOS 6 TestDisk Setup, Install TestDisk CentOS 6, TestDisk CentOS 6, TestDisk CentOS 6 Setup, TestDisk Installation CentOS 6, TestDisk Setup CentOS 6