Android Studio openSUSE 15 Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Android Studio IDE in openSUSE 15.x Leap KDE/Gnome 32/64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
So Android Studio for openSUSE 15 is an IntelliJ IDEA based Development Environment with this Features:
- Gradle-based build support.
- Android-specific refactoring and quick fixes.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Template-based wizards to create common Android designs and components.
- A rich layout editor that allows you to drag-and-drop UI components, preview layouts on multiple screen configurations, and much more.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine as server-side components.
Again for Android Studio is Required a working Oracle Java JDK Installation.
Finally, included instructions on How to Quick-Start with Android Studio App Hello World.
1. Launching Terminal
Open Console Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Android Development OpenSUSE 15, Android Studio OpenSUSE 15, Android Studio OpenSUSE 15 Install, Android Studio OpenSUSE 15 Installation, Android Studio OpenSUSE 15 Setup, Install Android Studio OpenSUSE 15, OpenSUSE 15 Android Development, OpenSUSE 15 Android Studio, OpenSUSE 15 Android Studio Install, OpenSUSE 15 Android Studio Installation, OpenSUSE 15 Android Studio Setup, OpenSUSE 15 Install Android Studio