NoMachine Deepin Linux Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with NoMachine Free Remote Desktop Software in Deepin GNU/Linux Desktop.
First, NoMachine for Deepin Linux let Mobile Staff Connect to their Office PC with Full Access to their Data and Applications, Facilitate Collaboration between Employees, Enable Fast, Effective Remote Assistance via the Desktop.
Furthermore, NoMachine is a proven Hosted Desktop and Remote Access Solution that helps you Consolidate and Deliver all your Desktops and Applications.
Finally, the NoMachine main Features are:
- Travel to any desktop: Travel from your desktop to any NoMachine-enabled computer at the speed of light.
- Work with any content: Enjoy live audio and video from your remote PC.
- Meet with others where you work: Let your friends collaborate on the documents you are working on, share the files you need, help troubleshooting the problems you are experiencing. All securely and under your control.
- Use any device: Your folders, drives and devices, travel across machines in a snap
- Record what you do: Make a video of what you do on-the-fly.
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Install NoMachine Deepin Linux, Install Remote Desktop Deepin Linux, NoMachine Deepin Linux, NoMachine Deepin Linux Install, NoMachine Deepin Linux Installation, NoMachine Deepin Linux Setup, NoMachine Setup Deepin Linux, Remote Desktop Deepin Linux, Remote Desktop Deepin Linux Install, Remote Desktop Deepin Linux Installation, Remote Desktop Deepin Linux Setup, Remote Desktop Setup Deepin Linux