qBittorrent Bodhi Linux Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install qBittorrent in Bodhi GNU/Linux.
And qBittorrent for Bodhi Linux aims to provide an Open-Source Software Alternative to µTorrent.
Furthermore, the qBittorrent Features at a glance:
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- All Bittorrent extensions
- Remote control through a Web user interface
- Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents
- UPnP/NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available in ~41 languages
- Torrent creation tool
- Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
- Bandwidth scheduler
- IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- Sequential downloading
Finally, the Apt PPA Repository include the Up to Date qBittorent releases, with the Stable and Unstable channels.
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal Shell Emulator
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)First, Open a File Manager Window:
Then Right Click on a Location > Open Terminal Here:
Tags: Bodhi Linux qBittorrent, Bodhi Linux qBittorrent Install, Bodhi Linux qBittorrent Installation, Bodhi Linux qBittorrent Setup, Install qBittorrent Bodhi Linux, qBittorrent Bodhi Linux, qBittorrent Bodhi Linux Install, qBittorrent Bodhi Linux Installation, qBittorrent Bodhi Linux Setup