qBittorrent CentOS Linux Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install qBittorrent in CentOS 6.x/7.x/8.x GNU/Linux.
And qBittorrent for CentOS aims to provide an Open-Source Software Alternative to µTorrent.
Furthermore, the qBittorrent Features at a glance:
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- All Bittorrent extensions
- Remote control through a Web user interface
- Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents
- UPnP/NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available in ~41 languages
- Torrent creation tool
- Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
- Bandwidth scheduler
- IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- Sequential downloading
Finally, the Apt PPA Repository include the Up to Date qBittorent releases, with the Stable and Unstable channels.
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: CentOS Linux qBittorrent, CentOS Linux qBittorrent Install, CentOS Linux qBittorrent Installation, CentOS Linux qBittorrent Setup, Install qBittorrent CentOS Linux, qBittorrent CentOS Linux, qBittorrent CentOS Linux Install, qBittorrent CentOS Linux Installation, qBittorrent CentOS Linux Setup