qBittorrent Deepin Linux Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install qBittorrent in Deepin GNU/Linux.
And qBittorrent for Deepin Linux aims to provide an Open-Source Software Alternative to µTorrent.
Furthermore, the qBittorrent Features at a glance:
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- All Bittorrent extensions
- Remote control through a Web user interface
- Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents
- UPnP/NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available in ~41 languages
- Torrent creation tool
- Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
- Bandwidth scheduler
- IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- Sequential downloading
Finally, the Apt PPA Repository include the Up to Date qBittorent releases, with the Stable and Unstable channels.
1. Terminal Quick Start
How to Quick Start with Command Line on Deepin LinuxCommand Line Deepin Linux Quick Start Guide
First, Update the Apt Repo Sources with:
sudo apt update
Tags: Deepin Linux qBittorrent, Deepin Linux qBittorrent Install, Deepin Linux qBittorrent Installation, Deepin Linux qBittorrent Setup, Install qBittorrent Deepin Linux, qBittorrent Deepin Linux, qBittorrent Deepin Linux Install, qBittorrent Deepin Linux Installation, qBittorrent Deepin Linux Setup