qBittorrent Linux Mint 19 Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install qBittorrent in Linux Mint 19.x Tara/Tessa/Tina/Tricia LTS GNU/Linux.
And qBittorrent for Linux Mint 19 aims to provide an Open-Source Software Alternative to µTorrent.
Furthermore, the qBittorrent Features at a glance:
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- All Bittorrent extensions
- Remote control through a Web user interface
- Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents
- UPnP/NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available in ~41 languages
- Torrent creation tool
- Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
- Bandwidth scheduler
- IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- Sequential downloading
Finally, the Apt PPA Repository include the Up to Date qBittorent releases, with the Stable and Unstable channels.
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: install qbittorrent Linux Mint, Install qBittorrent Linux Mint 19, Linux Mint 19 qBittorrent, Linux Mint 19 qBittorrent Install, Linux Mint 19 qBittorrent Installation, Linux Mint 19 qBittorrent Setup, Linux Mint qBittorrent, Linux Mint qBittorrent Install, Linux Mint qBittorrent Installation, Linux Mint qBittorrent Setup, qbittorrent Linux Mint, qBittorrent Linux Mint 19, qBittorrent Linux Mint 19 Install, qBittorrent Linux Mint 19 Installation, qBittorrent Linux Mint 19 Setup, qBittorrent Linux Mint Install, qBittorrent Linux Mint Installation, qBittorrent Linux Mint Setup