Android Studio openSUSE Tumbleweed Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Android Studio IDE in openSUSE Tumbleweed KDE/Gnome 32/64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
So Android Studio for openSUSE Tumbleweed is an IntelliJ IDEA based Development Environment with this Features:
- Gradle-based build support.
- Android-specific refactoring and quick fixes.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Template-based wizards to create common Android designs and components.
- A rich layout editor that allows you to drag-and-drop UI components, preview layouts on multiple screen configurations, and much more.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine as server-side components.
Again for Android Studio is Required a working Oracle Java JDK Installation.
Finally, included instructions on How to Quick-Start with Android Studio App Hello World.
1. Launching Terminal
Open Console Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Android Development OpenSUSE Tumbleweed, Android Studio OpenSUSE Tumbleweed, Android Studio OpenSUSE Tumbleweed Install, Android Studio OpenSUSE Tumbleweed Installation, Android Studio OpenSUSE Tumbleweed Setup, Install Android Studio OpenSUSE Tumbleweed, OpenSUSE Tumbleweed Android Development, OpenSUSE Tumbleweed Android Studio, OpenSUSE Tumbleweed Android Studio Install, OpenSUSE Tumbleweed Android Studio Installation, OpenSUSE Tumbleweed Android Studio Setup, OpenSUSE Tumbleweed Install Android Studio