Bisq CentOS Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Bisq in CentOS 6.x/7.x/8.x 64-bit GNU/Linux.
And Bisq for CentOS is an Open-Source Desktop App that allows you to Buy and Sell Bitcoins in exchange for National Currencies, or alternative Crypto Currencies.
Finally, Bisq is for those who do Not want to Forfeit Control or Privacy to a Central Authority in Order to Trade with Other Individuals.
Bisq Features and Philosophy.
- Instantly accessible – no need for registration or approval from a central authority.
- Decentralized – there is no single point of failure. The system is peer-to-peer and trading can not be stopped or censored.
- Safe – Bisq never holds your funds. Decentralized arbitration system and security deposits protect traders.
- Private – no one except trading partners exchange personally identifying data. All personal data is stored locally.
- Secure – end-to-end encrypted communication routed over Tor.
- Open – every aspect of the project is transparent. The code is open source.
- Easy – we take usability seriously.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)