Android Studio Bodhi Linux Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Android Studio IDE in Bodhi GNU/Linux 64-bit Desktop.
First, the Android Studio for Bodhi Linux is the Official IDE for Android Application Development, based on IntelliJ IDEA.
Especially relevant: the Android App Development Requires a working Oracle Java JDK Installation for Bodhi Linux.
Finally, the Android Studio IDE main Features are:
- Flexible Gradle-based build system
- Build variants and multiple apk file generation
- Code templates to help you build common app features
- Rich layout editor with support for drag and drop theme editing
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility, and other problems
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal Shell Emulator
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)First, Open a File Manager Window:
Then Right Click on a Location > Open Terminal Here:
Tags: Android, android app development, android application development, android Bodhi Linux, android development, android development Bodhi Linux, android development kit, Android IDE, android ide Bodhi Linux, android mobile development, Android SDK, android studio, Android Studio Bodhi Linux, Android Studio Bodhi Linux Install, Android Studio Bodhi Linux Installation, android studio ide, Android Studio Install Bodhi Linux, android tutorial, bodhi linux, Bodhi Linux android sdk, Bodhi Linux install android sdk, Bodhi Linux mobile development, Bodhi Linux tutorial, Getting Started, gnu, gnu/linux, gnu/linux tutorial, google, google development, How-to, Install, install android studio Bodhi Linux, Linux, Linux Tutorial, Quick Start